Review PresentationsBook Review Readings
- Wertsch, J. V. (1991). Voices of the mind: A Sociocultural approach to
mediated action. Cambridge, Massachusetts: Harvard University Press.
- Moll, L. C. (2014). L.S. Vygotsky and Education. New York: Routledge.
- Lave , J. (1988). Cognition in practice. New York: Cambridge University Press.
- Lave, J., & Wenger, E. (1991). Situated learning: Legitimate peripheral participation. Learning in doing: Social, cognitive, and computational perspectives. New York: Cambridge University Press.
- Wenger, E. (1998). Communities of practice: Learning, meaning, and identity. Learning in doing: social, cognitive, and computational perspectives. New York: Cambridge University Press.
- Wenger, Etienne, McDermott, R., & Snyder, W. M. (2002). Cultivating Communities of Practice. Harvard Business Press.
- Logistical issues
- Book Review Presentations--12 minute presentation 3 minute question and answers
Last Updated October 19, 2015