Theory and Activity Systems Analysis a Closer Look
- Engeström, Y. (1993). Developmental studies of work as a
testbench of activity theory: The case of primary care medical practice.
In S. Chaiklin & J. Lave (Eds.), Understanding Practice:
Perspectives on Activity and Context (pp. 64–103). New York, NY:
Cambridge University Press.
- Leontiev, A. N. (1981). The problem of activity in psychology. In J. V.
Wertsch (Ed.), The concept of activity in Soviet psychology (pp. 37-71).
New York: M. E. Sharpe.
L. C. (2007). Confronting
analytical dilemmas for understanding complex human interactions in
design-based research from a Cultural-Historical Activity Theory (CHAT)
framework. The Journal of the Learning Sciences, 16(4), 451-484.
- Logistical issues
- Review discussion summary from last class session
- Participant led reading summaries and discussions. Make sure we end with a good understanding of following concepts
- Qualitative Activity Systems Analysis Task 4 Share what you understand from the data
Last Updated September 27, 2015